Health Sciences Building Construction
- Completion Date: Fall 2009
A $9 million Health Sciences Building at Stark State College will help to address the need for educated workers in high-growth, high-demand health fields. The 48,092 square foot building will provide additional classrooms and instructional laboratories for Stark State’s 12 associate degrees and five one-year certificates in health technology and biotechnology.
- Architect - DiMaio Architects (Gregory Saxon)
- General Contractor - N.L. Construction Corp.
- HVAC - Standard Plumbing and Heating
- Electrical - Wood Electric
- Plumbing - Feinman Mechanical
- Fire Protection - Fire Foe Corp.
- Controls - Comfort Control Group Inc.
- Data - US Communications
HEALTH SCIENCES BUILDING PHOTOS
* Project began: July 2007