Financial Aid and Registration Assessment
The mission of the Office of Financial Aid and Academic Records/Registration is to provide comprehensive scheduling and financial aid services to the College community in support of access and student academic success. Vision Statement: Serve as a catalyst to bring together existing student services expertise across the college community in order to eliminate boundaries, promote communication, and to enhance services to students.
- To provide information to the College community regarding “at-risk” students*.
- To enhance the accessibility and utilization of the student and financial aid components of the Banner system.
- To assist students with self sufficiency by promoting the use of mystarkstate and college email for general information and self service.
- To meet Ohio Board of Regents HEI system reporting deadlines.
- To keep abreast of changes in federal, state, and institutional policies and procedures.
- To develop and implement a records retention plan by June 30, 2012.
- To provide high quality, efficient, and courteous services to the College community.