- APTA - American Physical Therapy Association
An individual membership professional organization representing more than 80,000 member physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and students. Considering a career in Physical Therapy?
- OPTA - Ohio Physical Therapy Association
A non-profit professional association representing physical therapists, physical therapist assistants who are licensed in Ohio, and Ohio physical therapist students and physical therapist assistant students.
- OTPTAT -Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainers Board
Board is responsible for the regulation of the practice of occupational therapy, physical therapy, and athletic training in the State of Ohio.
- FSBPT -The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
Develops and administers the national Physical Therapy examination for both physical therapists and physical therapist assistants.
- CAPTE -Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
grants specialized accreditation status to qualified entry-level education programs for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. CAPTE’s list of accredited programs: http://www.capteonline.org/Programs/
- US Dept of Labor- Bureau of labor statistics