Stark State Plus Card
Important! ACTIVATE YOUR CARD AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT!
All new students will be receiving a Stark State Plus Card. Implemented in the fall of 2011, the Stark State Plus Card is the quickest and only way you'll receive your refund from Stark State College.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT: Going to the website at www.starkstatepluscard.com is how to access your funds! It's quick, it's easy and it insures that you'll receive your refund via the option that you select.
- have your funds deposited into your current bank account – the money will be available to you two to three days after the College releases the funds OR
- choose a new Higher One debit/checking account – the money will be available to you within 24 hours after the College releases the funds OR
- select a paper check option – the slowest way to receive funds.
If you choose the new Higher One debit/checking account option, a fully functioning FDIC-insured debit checking account, you’ll also receive
- FREE Internet banking features
- No minimum balance, no monthly fees
- The ability to make purchases anywhere where a debit MasterCard is accepted, including the Stark State College Store
- Access to cash withdrawal with no fees at Higher One ATMs on main campus
- A low balance alert option to avoid overdrafts
Questions? Contact the Business Office at 330-494-6170, Ext. 4222