Site Index A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W

Transient / Guest Students

A transient/guest student is a student who is currently attending another college/university and wishes to enroll at Stark State College and then return to his/her institution.

A transient/guest student who plans to attend Stark State College must provide the following:

  • A completed application. Online Application
  • Provide a letter from home college/university stating that student is in good standing, along with the name of the approved courses to be taken at Stark State College. Transferability of course(s) taken at Stark State College is the prerogative of the accepting institution. Prior approval of the dean or appropriate official of the college/university you are now attending must be provided in writing.
  • An application fee will be assessed at time of enrollment.
  • After completing the semester/session, submit a transcript request form to transfer course(s) to your home college/university. Forms are available online or in the Registrar’s Office.

All materials must be returned to:

Stark State College
Registrar’s Office
6200 Frank Avenue N.W.
North Canton, OH 44720

Important Links:

For more information, contact the Office of Admissions/Student Services at 330-494-6170.