Help Desk Services
Help Desk Services offers a wide range of computing, technical and information services to the Stark State College campus community. Help Desk Services provides the first line of technical support for Stark State College. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of technical support and answers to your questions. Help is available at our staffed Help Desk counter, by phone or email. We also provide 24/7 Online Self Help in the mystarkstate portal on the Help tab.
- Help Desk Phone: 330-494-6170, Ext. 4357 (HELP)
- Help Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a Help Desk work order online starkstate.zendesk.com
- The Help Desk walk-in counter is in B219
- How to submit a Help Desk request through Zendesk
- What to have ready before you contact the Help Desk
- What happens to your Work Request
If you have a maintenance request, please submit this electronic maintenance work request.
Help Desk Services Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Help Desk Services is closed on Sunday and College-observed holidays. Between semesters, hours vary depending on SSC hours of operation.